Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Jersey Man Patents Supercharger Control System

Originally posted by billm320
    If you are interested in seeing pics of my system, e-mail me at [email protected].
    Bill,
    Picture request sent.
    D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

Speedzzter,

Thank you for your message, I will keep everyone informed of my progress. I did want to mention that
      this pulley is not just for superchargers, it can be used on naturally aspirated autos with a single pulley
      as well.
      My system would enable a driver to shut off accessories at the track prior to a run, rather than pulling off
      the belt or removing the accessories all together.
      Can you say AC and power steering at the end of the track? LOL

Thanks again,

Bill

Comment

That would certainly be an advantage to mounting the clutch on the blower.

Of course most tracks won't let you run if you've had the AC on recently (condensation water and slick tires don't seem to mix well)

Maybe you can sell an AC drain "catch can" as an accessory . . . . ;)

Would the system have a separate, non-declutched belt for the water pump, or is an electric drive necessary?

Finally, what somebody needs to figure out is a cheap, lightweight, durable, efficient continuously variable transmission for roots blowers, superchargers, and accessory drives (not a new idea, of course . . . and the coming wave of electrically-driven accessories will dilute the demand for this somewhat).

Comment

Working...
        X