Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR Tells Driver Brad Kaselowski to Back Off Racing So Hard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR Tells Driver Brad Kaselowski to Back Off Racing So Hard!

Re: NASCAR Tells Driver Brad Kaselowski to Back Off Racing So Hard!

don't worry , penske will suck the life out of this kid
    I WAS a fan of bad brad , but turning his back on the best team in racing was not very smart

Comment

Nascar used to tell Dale sr how to drive with the nuclear option , the five lap penalty box
      pansie sport rules were started to protect bill elliott and geoff bowhine

Comment

;D
        and beat the hell out of whomever is in front of you (you know, like talking to an airline ticket clerk, or for you college students, like standing in line at White Castle).
        Maybe now Brad will come up positive for Meth too :
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
          ;D
          and beat the hell out of whomever is in front of you (you know, like talking to an airline ticket clerk, or for you college students, like standing in line at White Castle).
          Maybe now Brad will come up positive for Meth too :
          Yea, he is probably a marked man now. I mean he did essentially say "no" to NASCAR didn't he?

Comment

there is always dirt cars - ask gary balough after he got out of jail

Comment

Exactly why the "chase" sucks like calf on a fresh teet! If you don't want these guys to race, why bother letting the other 30 drivers on the track?
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I could imagine if dale 3 were out of the chase and a chaser went door handle to dooer handle with him

Comment

Seriously its a conspiracy, noted at the last Winston million race, Jeff G won, Bobby laBonte was leading,winning, told to back off, Jeff G won,and won million,BL was pissed.
                  I knew then it was all fixed crap. Bobby has just been a backmarker since(99% of the time),always had a sponsor though, riding along picking up a paycheck.
                  CRAP

Comment

bob labonte was the nascar winston cup champoion in 2000

Comment

Nascar's unofficial, unpublicized official policy during the Chase:

We want drivers to race hard. But, not race hard around Chase drivers. Of course, we want all drivers to go for the win; unless a non-Chase driver has to drive aggressively to beat a Chase driver. We will always support all the drivers racing to their absolute limit; unless they are a non-Chase driver driving to the limit near a Chase driver.

In other words, if you are trying to pass a Chase driver who is slower than you. Pass with great care. Do not scratch them, bump them, or scare them. No playing peak a boo in their mirror. No using a Chase driver's car to lean on to go into a corner faster. No non-Chase drivers allowed to finish the race in the top 12. Race your heart out to finish 13th.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                        bob labonte was the nascar winston cup champoion in 2000
                        While thats true, the year I am talking about is 97, I like BL, no problem there, but JG won the championship in 97 and 98, Bobby had the Southern 500 covered,got called down let up, JG had to win that race, or he wouldnt win the Winston Million,(have to win 3 of 4),the No Bull 5 started in 98, hmm, see the pattern ? Bill Elliot was the only other one to ever win the Winston Million,hence the name Million Dollar Bill.
                        Just my opinion.

Comment

winston is just a sweet memory now
                          when things made sense

Comment

bill was oh so lucky in 85 southern 500 -the 2 darlington masters - earnhardt blew his motor [lou larossa strikes again ] and cale yarborough blew his power steering pump
                            million dollar bill was a big deal

Comment

That was all the hype back then, hell even Busch series made sense, ahh the good ole days ,I remember watching Dale Sr driving Novas in Busch after how many years that they hadnt been made, and that was in 85-86

Comment

Working...
                              X