Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming This Weekend: The Bangshift.com East Feast: Come on Down (or up)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming This Weekend: The Bangshift.com East Feast: Come on Down (or up)

Re: Coming This Weekend: The Bangshift.com East Feast: Come on Down (or up)

Be there or be square. I've got a few more runs left in my back tires. ;) ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Also some idiot will be coming from as far as coastal North Carolina dragging the world's safest Gen II Camaro 100 MPH land speed car. (I think I have enough qualifiers on there to make it true). Oops - I forgot "Record Holding" - but with Seldom Seen Slim at the wheel. Should be fun, in any case. See y'all there.

Dan

Comment

I wish the budget was there, maybee next year.
        Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

If only I hadn't made plans to be in CA :'( (and had the budget for fuel and hotels....)
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

this weekend FUN is pronounced "Bang Shift East Feast" ;D
            a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Come one, come all, to the greatest show on earth, (well, the middle of PA anyways)
              Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

I'll be there! I'm looking forward to this event!

Comment

Can't wait to see your car run Mike. Don't forget stickers for the fridge. ;)
                  I R Bob
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

They are in the motorhome already. There is a limited supply of them, like I think I only have 5 left, but plenty of T-shirts. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike-Casella
                      They are in the motorhome already. There is a limited supply of them, like I think I only have 5 left, but plenty of T-shirts. ;)
                      No biggie, I don't want to take the last one. ;D
                      I R Bob

Comment

You won't, don't worry.

Comment

I can trade you a Power Tour sticker for one.
                          I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                          X