Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM THE 2009 CALIFORNIA HOT ROD REUNION AT FAMOSO RACEWAY, OCT. 16-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM THE 2009 CALIFORNIA HOT ROD REUNION AT FAMOSO RACEWAY, OCT. 16-18

Bullies,

Thanks for the props! Chad's working his tail off out there and we're jacked up that it has gotten such a great response.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Re: LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM THE 2009 CALIFORNIA HOT ROD REUNION AT FAMOSO RACEWAY, OCT. 16-18

Over 600 viewers right now! It's awesome!

Comment

Figures, I tune in and somebody's blown up.

This is really cool guys. Great job.

Comment

Up tp 740!

Comment

Has the feed been suspended? All I'm getting is a "BANGSHIFTCOM LOADING....PLEASE WAIT".....for the past 10 minutes.

I have beer, pizza and a comfy seat....little birdie tells me Cacklefest is supposed to be friggin' EPIC.

Comment

nitro!

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Thank You Brian-Chad & Daphne for the great day! i sat in front of my laptop for 12hrs till lost the feed around 9pm. I knew i could not go this year & it was the next best thing to being there. 100 cars for a cackle fest i know the earth was shaking all the way to Fresno!!

Comment

Outstanding ! Thanks once more guys !!

Comment

Hi all from Sydney, Australia thanks for the great coverage you guys made my day.
                    Marty

Comment

Had this thread linked to some sites in Norway and Sweden..lots of good feedback ;D.Just wanted you guys to know ;)

Comment

LIVE RACING FEED

This is outstanding - I was at the event all day yesterday, now I can keep an eye on eliminations Sunday. Frame rate is a slight issue in San Francisco but no complaints.

i try and get to March Meet and Cacklefest every year - support the racers, so this can continue! It's the bargain of the century and a great day out, very highly recommended!

Comment

Volume really needs to be moved way up to get the full effect.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for this live streaming. It's made my day and I 've been watching since it started. It's pure drag race heaven.

There are a lot of guys watching in the UK and we're linked in from a couple of VW sites.

Please get a live stream up for the World Street Finals Orlando,FL.

Frank

Comment

Re: LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM THE 2009 CALIFORNIA HOT ROD REUNION AT FAMOSO RACEWAY,

thanks for the live video guys. We flew out from PA and my kids got to see me on the computer Saturday.
                              Nice to say hello to Chad after the cacklefest.
                              Made a great weekend even better.

Comment

Wait a second, meeting Chad made your weekend BETTER? :D

Cool that the kiddos got to see you!

Brian
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X