Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM THE 2009 CALIFORNIA HOT ROD REUNION AT FAMOSO RACEWAY, OCT. 16-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM THE 2009 CALIFORNIA HOT ROD REUNION AT FAMOSO RACEWAY, OCT. 16-18

Re: LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM THE 2009 CALIFORNIA HOT ROD REUNION AT FAMOSO RACEWAY, OCT. 16-18

sounds neat! are you bringing a tripod? ;)
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Re: LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM THE 2009 CALIFORNIA HOT ROD REUNION AT FAMOSO RACEWAY, OCT. 16-18

So Chad, does this mean I can't hit you up for dinner next weekend?? :P
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

yeah, dinner. How bout bringing my t shirt. Go out and put it in the car now so you don't forget.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I hope the WiFi is working in PA that weekend.

Comment

Chad...if your LUCKY I'll let you sit in my Fiat in the swap meet while the cars blast down the track...you'll almost think your makin passes...on my trailer...LOL
            The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Probably don't hve to mention this, but .... Be sure you come to the tower at Bakersfield Friday morning and remind us about the live feed ( a piece of read-able copy would be nice) and we'll be sure to let the crowd know so that they might either watch if they brought the means to do so, or ... call folks not there on cell phones to report the live feed for potential at-home computer-based viewers.

Jon Lundberg
              Jon W. Lundberg, Sr., RETIRED

Comment

Jon, you bet we will!
                Chad will be there running around with the camera(s) so I'll make sure he gets you guys something to work with.

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Re: LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM THE 2009 CALIFORNIA HOT ROD REUNION AT FAMOSO RACEWAY,

Fantastic! Looking forward to it and can't wait to tune in!

Thanks, Chad and Brian!

Comment

We all hope there aren't too many oildowns during the top fuel dragsters, that kills the buzz, but over 30 funny cars, who needs dragsters anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Podium Finish
                      We all hope there aren't too many oildowns during the top fuel dragsters, that kills the buzz, but over 30 funny cars, who needs dragsters anymore?
                      Thats why I like to race ANRA 7.60 and slower.....so no mo eryl on the track !!!!! TF and FC are cool ....til the leak...then they suck !!! cruise on over to the site www.ANRA.com goodtimes!
                      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

It's live! Well sort of. We've got a couple March Meet and Cackle Fest videos playing right now, so you guys can check out what it will be like. The chat function works as well, so go hang out and talk smack.
                        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

this is neat, been watching on and off for a while. between working on a fender
                          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Very Cool !

A big Thanks !

Comment

The live feed was the Best thing i have ever seen on the web!! real time action was awsome! it let us see what was going on, & i let all my friends know about it. Thank You & your sponsors

Comment

Working...
                              X