No BS, a Race Car Powered by Manure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No BS, a Race Car Powered by Manure!

Re: No BS, a Race Car Powered by Manure!

If you can't imagine what cow manure smells like, then you must be a city boy.
    It smells better than pig manure, I'm here to tell ya!
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

The smell that digesters put out is nearly non-existent. They are just starting to become common on the dairy farms around here; we've put garage doors on a bunch of them. They typically generate more than enough electricity for the farm, and the farmer sells the extra electric to the electric company.

If there is a rotten smell coming from the digester, that is the smell of wasted energy.
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
        If you can't imagine what cow manure smells like, then you must be a city boy.
        It smells better than pig manure, I'm here to tell ya!

Grew up across the street from Griffin's Dairy. Cow manure is not foreign to me. Fermenting the stuff seemed like it would smell horrific, but Geno says otherwise!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I do wonder if following the car in the article would be like following a rank-a$$ spreader down the road. Curious if they use a similar process and eliminate the smell.
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Now I bet that gets shitty mileage....lol

Comment

Working...
            X