• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Joyride Fail: Kid Gets Stuck in Mud and Rescue Teams Are Involved

Re: Epic Joyride Fail: Kid Gets Stuck in Mud and Rescue Teams Are Involved

Uhhhhh..........yeah.

:

I'd go boggin' with Toad's Eagle before I'd bog one of those late-model Blazers(the first-gens, sure....with a lift kit and at least 33's).

Perfect reason to always have a hitch ball in place, and a few tow straps....hell of a lot cheaper than calling the Fire Dept. out on an unnecessary run.

Bet they had to coin-op the mud from under that buggy for HOURS.......clean out the piggy bank, (channeling Red Foxx)you big dummy!!

Comment

Man, all I can say is that I'd be thinking about the fact that my Dad would be killing me once he got his hands on me. Especially after the fire department and hospital got involved and then the inpending bills and court hearing for underaged driving. It's one of those moments in life where you are sitting in the driver's seat after something like that happens and consider for a moment that a better alternative would be to change your name and start a new life in Mexico.

Comment

J - the question we should be asking here is,

WWBTJS?

(What would Beaufort T Justice Say?) ;D
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I don't like to to be too harsh on kids that take parents cars out joy riding. I did it. Almost got caught too. I was lying under the car putting the speedo cable back in when parents came home early. My heart was thumping like tommy Lees drum set when they walked by me.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Brian-

Funny...WWBTJS

I think Beauford T Justice would:
            Kick that kid in the butt as hard as possible then say..."That's an attention getter!"

Jason

Comment

Working...
            X