Video of the Joyride Fail Du Jour: Kid Drives Daddy's Porsche Off a Cliff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of the Joyride Fail Du Jour: Kid Drives Daddy's Porsche Off a Cliff

Re: Video of the Joyride Fail Du Jour: Kid Drives Daddy's Porsche Off a Cliff

If one is to go flying through the air in a stock automobile, I can't think of a better choice than a mid-engine Boxster (note to news lady: it's not a "911 convertible"). Any front-engine car would have gone over on its' nose and they'd be dead meat.

Usually kids who are teens but not licensed yet get specific exclusions on their parent's insurance policies, so mommy and daddy are probably gonna hafta get their wallets out for this one. Nothing's too much of a sacrafice for the baby boy, I'm sure :

Comment

Ferris?

Comment

Charges are NOT LIKELY!!! WTF!!!???

Must be nice to have cops smooze like that over you just because they are afraid of "offending" your parents!

Bet your butt that would be different if it were a 30 year old clunker that was trashed!

This ticks me off.....
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I had two comments, but you beat me to both of them...

1. That's a Boxster.
          2. No charges?
          1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
          1997 Mustang GT
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, my first reaction- No Charges? WTF?! Be thankful there wasn't anybody walking on the street or working in that pit.
            sigpic

Comment

I can't tell from the angle of the video whether they were truly lucky, or not - but either way, Dad needs needs to kick Junior's ass.
              Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I have a feeling if I did that in Dad's car when I was 15, even if it was his DD VW, he would be tossing my ass off that cliff.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X