Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayfield Backing Down?

Re: Mayfield Backing Down?

Sounds to me like he is trying to play the lawsuit battle better. He may not win every battle but instead is looking at winning the war.
    Who knows ? In a week or two it may all be done and over with.

Comment

pipe hittin mofo

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
        pipe hittin mofo
        x2

maybe he'll make it on the Jerry Springer show, but for me - he sounds like a typical, functional meth head. I'd bet $100 that within 2 years, he gets busted for something REALLY stupid - and his mug shot will be missing those fancy white teeth.
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

France cousins maybe so, What about Kasey K. interview? That boy needs tested.

Comment

Originally posted by RealSteelFreak
            France cousins maybe so, What about Kasey K. interview? That boy needs tested.
            x2

and the busch bro's

Comment

So did Geragos drop out of the circus? Or is Mr. Marino another attorney that's also representing Mayfield? I'm with RealSteelFreak, why bother lifting his ban on racing when he doesn't have a team or car? Picking his battles to win the war.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I think Geragos is too smart to take on a case that is a 100% guaran-damn-teed loss.

Just my guess!

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                  I think Geragos is too smart to take on a case that is a 100% guaran-damn-teed loss.

Just my guess!

Brian
                  finally believing that Mayfield is a meth head now? just wait. He'll get caught holding up a gas station soon enough.
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek

Just my guess!

Brian
                    finally believing that Mayfield is a meth head now? just wait. He'll get caught holding up a gas station soon enough.
                    he gets busted for something REALLY stupid - and his mug shot will be missing those fancy white teeth.
                    So after seven years as a functioning Meth head he'll now spiral quickly downwards into classic methhead? Functional Coke addicts, functional potheads and functional alcoholics I've seen. I've never have seen a meth user that did not show physical signs of being a meth user, especially a frequent meth user as NASCAR and his crazy step-mom claims.

One attorney speaking does not necessarily mean another is off the case either.

Comment

Research has just shown that...

Marino is a partner in Geragos's firm, so Randal, you're right!

Brian
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Research has just shown that...

Marino is a partner in Geragos's firm, so Randal, you're right!

Brian
                        wow! great journalism!!

Randal, I think Mayfield is already on the downward spiral. I'd bet a lot of money that he ends up robbing a Stop & Go or something really lame, soon. Perhaps you've only known meth heads AFTER they became "classic" ? :D

Comment

So all the naysayers believe Jeremy will windup robbing the Holiday Inn in Statesville beside the Highway Patrol Station in Statesville ? Not me, The Frances or others will have more bad press first.

Comment

Perhaps you've only known meth heads AFTER they became "classic" ? :D
                            Possible, but I've seen some pretty young people with the classic look, 20-22 years old, so I don't think it takes long to get that hollowed missing teeth look. If he was/is using Meth he must be using pretty low amounts and never ramped up his useage like most do. And IF he's been moderating his usage, then I'm guessing he's not so dependant he would resort to the robbing a liquor store to get a fix. Methheads aren't known for their moderation.

Comment

This is for you DG Scott ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X