• Show
Clear All

• Travis Pastrana Will Try to Kill Himself on New Year's Eve Live On TV

Re: Travis Pastrana Will Try to Kill Himself on New Year's Eve Live On TV

Didn't Burt Reynolds do that in a movie called GATOR with a 70s' Ford? ;D

Nick

Comment

no, he hid while the cop car flew to to the barge, it worked better as a getaway plan ;D

I hope Travis comes through OK or my son will be in morning for months. His idle.

He wants to build a slip-n-bleed in our backyard cuz of that nutty SOB! ;D
      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Dude's insane. This oughta be good.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by nickleone
          Didn't Burt Reynolds do that in a movie called GATOR with a 70s' Ford? ;D

Nick
          Sure did!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Sounds cool, but I'm more impressed with the Ken Block Gymkhana vids. :o

Comment

Working...
            X