No announcement yet.

Yikes! Tractor Trailer Crashes into Massachusetts Home; No One Seriously Hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes! Tractor Trailer Crashes into Massachusetts Home; No One Seriously Hurt

Re: Yikes! Tractor Trailer Crashes into Massachusetts Home; No One Seriously Hurt

f.a.s. thats a rig from United Movers - guess they took house movers to another level
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Re: Yikes! Tractor Trailer Crashes into Massachusetts Home; No One Seriously Hurt

i KNOW THE OWNERS OF THAT RIG..

Comment

Mark is it the family that's just up the street from me?
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          Mark is it the family that's just up the street from me?
          might be,,
          they just moved all their rigs a few years ago from milton(around corner from bakers chocolate)

Comment

Sucks for the driver, even though he wasn't at fault I'm sure it will affect his job and insurance in some way. Glad the homeowner was in good spirits.
            sigpic

Comment

Bad day for the "bedbuggers"..........379 extended-hood Peterbilts ain't cheap(I know, I drive one), wonder how bad the damage actually is.....Elizabeth Truck Center down Jersey way can do wonders.

Glad all involved came out free of injuries....hate it for the homeowner.

The driver of the BMW should be flogged with a tire knocker....I prefer hickory.

Comment

Hey Smoke glad to see you still posting after that tanker bent Bang under the I-69south ramp going under 465going east/south bound. For the rest of you the north east corner of 465 is still closed down till they make sure all that LP burning didn't weaken the metal of the bridge(s) . Really didn't figure it was you , but have sometimes you do haul other stuff besides jet fuel. That and you are careful.

Comment

Working...
                X