Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Gallery: Chrysler Performance West Fall Fling XIV

Re: Event Gallery: Chrysler Performance West Fall Fling XIV

You're right, Scott, that Mirada is evil. I would have to ditch those goofy-ass lens covers, though, or at least make less shaded ones...I hate that GTS plastics look.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Yes, Brian, the pictures didn't lie about the warm, read 'hot', sun. It was too warm and I was looking for shade by 10 am. You east coasters always have opposite weather of SoCal in winter. So, when your freezing your butt off scraping car glass, shoveling snow, or fixing that broken ride just think of us here in land of crappy traffic, special blend gas, and high rent enjoying the beach weather.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Scott I didn't know you were going to "cover" the event. I can hook you up with media passes to park in the media/event staff/handicap parking lot up front.

Thank you very much for the pictures. I'll link to them on various other message board and eventually from our show website.

Comment

I believe that 1962 Ghia is called a 6.4L and has a 383 in it. I took a picture of the show placard in the window with the car. Quick way to remember info and cheap with digital.

The blue 69 Charger R/T is the owner of Milodon's.

Comment

Originally posted by autoxcuda
            Scott I didn't know you were going to "cover" the event. I can hook you up with media passes to park in the media/event staff/handicap parking lot up front.

Thank you very much for the pictures. I'll link to them on various other message board and eventually from our show website.
            Thanks for the offer, but I decided last minute to go. I got there early enough that I parked right on Woodley next to the swap meet.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X