Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News! BangShift.com Will Deliver Live Feed from the March Meet

Re: Breaking News! BangShift.com Will Deliver Live Feed from the March Meet

Congrats!!! Im hoping for a new chair for Christmas for watching the great work you guys do!!Should be broke in by March :D

Comment

This is FANTASTIC news for the site, and for all of us BangShifters/carjunkies(one and the same)......... ;D

If I can't be there(likely not, but one never knows...LOL), I'll damn sure be watching along here, conversing and heckling to my heart's content.

Comment

EXCELLENT score, Chad & Brian! When you can prove you're good at what you do people will trust you to do more of it.

Dan

Comment

Congrats guys, good work

Comment

Does this mean my pit will be the temporary BangShift HQ that weekend?....If so...not a problem...few more air mattresses on the trailer floor...LOL...I wonder if anyone will know if Chad and Brian are severely hung over.... : ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
            The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

I'm already planning on attending. That is, if it doesn't fall on Oscar Weekend, again.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Is there some piece of software that will make the picture flow better on my laptop, I know it is dependent on connection speed, but I get spurts of video and seconds of black frames, I was there and the funny cars were killer!

Thanks for doing this, what a cool way to spread the word.

Thanks Chad!!!!

Comment

This is awesome news. the last time we were at the March Meet Chad was 3 years old!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad\\\\\\\'s Dad
                    This is awesome news. the last time we were at the March Meet Chad was 3 years old!
                    ....so that means your coming out for it?????......If so you can consider my pit home....

Comment

I'll be there with the Killer Tomato Mustang... Can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrocketscience
                        I'll be there with the Killer Tomato Mustang... Can't wait!!
                        Gotta be Fontucky in your avatar.....where else would a freight train be that close to the track....
                        If you havent ran the MM before your in for a treat.I think we are doing the Golf Cart Drive In again this year.Not sure what movie we're gonna show....but we'll have nachos..popcorn ....and other snack bar items...all FREE !...just bring your drinks and enjoy...it's how we show our appreciation for the guys who run HOT ROD.

Comment

Yup, that's Fontucky all right ;)... Oh, i've been racing at the March Meet for many years, missed it last year for the first time in a while. Used to run the March Meet way back in the 80's when it was an actual Div 7 points meet with a Top Fuel show... Lotsa fun. I'll look for you guys, and will be there for the drive in.....

Comment

Originally posted by mrocketscience
                            Yup, that's Fontucky all right ;)... Oh, i've been racing at the March Meet for many years, missed it last year for the first time in a while. Used to run the March Meet way back in the 80's when it was an actual Div 7 points meet with a Top Fuel show... Lotsa fun. I'll look for you guys, and will be there for the drive in.....
                            Not hard to miss us...my Dad ran the Hairy Canary for YEARS there til the 12.99 or quicker got him...so he built the refridgerator white 68 post Dart and I run the Dart in my sig. And as far as missin last year....we threw a FREE Tri-Tip BBQ dinner on friday night......not to mention salsa made with actual NITRO in it...lol

Comment

Yes, I've met your dad before, I was pitted next to him one time at Famoso, don't remember which race but it was during 2008...

Comment

Working...
                              X