Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Theory: NASCAR Racers Johnson and Knaus Must be Cheating

Re: Conspiracy Theory: NASCAR Racers Johnson and Knaus Must be Cheating

if you are cheating ... wouldn't it be kinda syupid to win all of the races ?
    yes , it's not like the hendick cars , including tony stewart and ryan newman were shrinking violets all year
    except 88 , I believe the driver either has person problems or has become schlep-rock

Comment

I firmly believe NASCAR has its favorites and Johnson is one of them. For a while Junior was one of them, but after the controversy with his step mom he fell out of the good graces of NASCAR and now he can't win. If you are one of the chosen few NASCAR deems as its favorites you will win and do well. If not, well you simply won't.

Comment

Kind of like poker ,youve got Aces and Markers, Strokers and Jokers

Comment

Chad Knaus is the best crew chief in the business right now. He's also extremely detailed oriented right down to where he picks his pit box. Jimmy is no slouch of a driver either. Best of all, they work very well together and understand each other when it comes to making the car better. Since Nascar takes the winning car back to it's shop to inspect; I suspect they would've found illegal stuff by now. Yes, I do believe if Jimmy was aggressively using his bumper at Martinsville; Nascar wouldn't say anything about. They did get after another driving for doing that this week. "We want every driver to aggressively try to win every race; we just don't want them driving aggressively towards the other drivers while aggressively trying to win." Blah, blah, blah.

Jr. isn't a bad driver. I think he's in the toughest situation of any driver on the circuit. Living in the shadow of a Nascar God cannot be good; especially since he's compared to Sr. every second of his life. He just doesn't have the magic with his current crew chief.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

cheating their way to a 4th straight championship

Comment

Luck -and skill to some extent- ebbs and flows in racing. One time/year you are up, the next not so hot. I've been Modified (footbrake) champ twice and Summit champ 5 times - not this year. Did OK, not spectacular. Same car, same driver. We've got a lot of good racers here, there are a few that keep to their selves, are not real friendly and those get the "cheater" label put on pretty quick. And they don't - they don't have to, they are good enough. They can be beat - but not if you've already handed it to them with the "he's cheatin' so I can't win" brain block. If you want to have a shot at winning, you get on the track (or whatever) with your head set up for "ready to run anyone, anywhere".

"While they warned Hendrick his cars were very close to being out of tolerance, they still have found nothing." That's BS - you are either in tolerance or out, close is for horseshoes and atomic weapons. Dead on is professional grade LOL.

Comment

they have a grey area
                I hope they are measuring fed ex 11

Comment

Yodas dont need to cheat, they have HP and big budgets to.

Comment

Oh, the "cheatercheaterCHEATER!!" accusations have come up AGAIN?

Knaus and Johnson apparently have their acts together.....kinda reminds me of Big E when he was on his streak back when.

The old sayings "it ain't cheating if ya don't get caught/ain't cheating if the rule book DOESN'T say to not do it" still hold true today....Smokey is smiling and LHFAO somewhere in the great beyond.

Comment

Working...
                    X