X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Read: The Story of Pro Mod Diehard Frankie "The Madman" Taylor

Re: Great Read: The Story of Pro Mod Diehard Frankie \

man what a great story...

I went to high school with Frankie here in the town we both still live in (we graduated in 89) and we were in the same high school car club - I had a 73 gran torino and frankie was driving a 70 chevelle that had a small block in it, all metal and ran 14.2s at Houston Raceway Park and was his daily driver and I know our senior year frankie picked up another chevelle to build.

I went to the military and we losted touch, I heard thru the rumor mill he was doing ALOT of street racing in the houston area with a blue chevy luv

we always seem to bump into one another at one of the areas drag strips whether he is racing or spectating and ive stopped by his auto repair shop just a couple miles from where I live to say hi, but hes always under a car or out running a errand, but over all, a really a great guy that could use that big time sposor to help him out
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Re: Great Read: The Story of Pro Mod Diehard Frankie \

If you have not ever got to meet Frankie Taylor, you need to. I got to meet him at ADRL Norwalk in 07, super cool guy like he had known me forever. And yes, "Lift" IS not part of his vocabulary.

From 2007

From 2008

From 2009

Thanks for the Pro Mod Coverage

Later,

Chuck

Comment

Working...
      X