No announcement yet.

The SEMA Show is Coming Next Week: Make BangShift.com Your Stop for Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SEMA Show is Coming Next Week: Make BangShift.com Your Stop for Coverage

Re: The SEMA Show is Coming Next Week: Make BangShift.com Your Stop for Coverage

I may have to cruise down for a night or so.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: The SEMA Show is Coming Next Week: Make BangShift.com Your Stop for Coverage

Cool, need any help let me know.

Comment

Make sure you stop at the GM Performance Parts booth on Tuesday morning at 10:40 a.m.. We will be debuting a new vehicle, and something that I think will change hot rodding for years to come. :-X

Comment

Originally posted by LS1 ZR2
          Make sure you stop at the GM Performance Parts booth on Tuesday morning at 10:40 a.m.. We will be debuting a new vehicle, and something that I think will change hot rodding for years to come. :-X
          Can't wait to hear about this... :o

Comment

I kinda know what it is. And it's way cool. And I'm not going to miss it of anything.

Watch for me Mike, I'll jump up and down and waive my hand to ask Jamie a question. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You owe me a beer too.

I'm not sure why, but it sounds good to me. ;D
            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Mike please reschedule the unveiling for wednesday. I'm not getting in until Tuesday evening. :D

Chad will be the guy in the fedora hat with the piece of paper in it that says, "PRESS"

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Gosh Brian, if I had only known earlier. I could have changed everything. :D

I have seen Chad jump up and down a lot, so no suprise there. His flip-flops always fall off when they do he usually fall's over. The "press" hat will be a new touch though.

I will be happy to buy you that beer I owe you ( I don't remember what it is for either, but I am sure there is some reason). I'll reserve a table in the hooker bar at the Hilton. ;D

Comment

Ahhh yes, that beer!

I'm in!

No problem on the reschedule, just an advanced call next time will work. ;D

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by LS1 ZR2
                    I'll reserve a table in the hooker bar at the Hilton. ;D
                    LMAO! I think I know the one from when I was at the Mining Convention ;D :P

Comment

Yeah but dude, there are FEMALE hookers in it for this show. :D

(we kid because we love.... ;D)

Brian

Comment

You owe me a drink for that one! :P

Bring a fat bill fold, $800 for one FEMALE, $1400 for two FEMALES! :o

Comment

$1600 for them to keep their clothes ON! ;D

Comment

Working...
                          X