Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Dare to be Different, Turbo-Yoda Powered BMW Makes Big Power and Burns Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Dare to be Different, Turbo-Yoda Powered BMW Makes Big Power and Burns Tires

Re: Video: Dare to be Different, Turbo-Yoda Powered BMW Makes Big Power and Burns Tires

bump for Spidey's favorite performance engine manufacturer!!! ;)
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Re: Video: Dare to be Different, Turbo-Yoda Powered BMW Makes Big Power and Burns Tires

No comments from the gallery today..... must all be scared of their daddy!!!!!!

Comment

I was waiting for 800+Hp ??? Definately a sleeper in the import scene I'm sure. So how much was the ticket?
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
          I was waiting for 800+Hp ??? Definately a sleeper in the import scene I'm sure. So how much was the ticket?
          800-850 at the flywheel is what it takes to make 500+whp on a mustang dyno, when you're doing it through a big converter and TH400. To give you an idea, JeffMcKC's malibu puts the same number to the wheels, and it'll run low nines in the quarter. I doubt this one is going to be able to put the power down nearly as good as Jeff's, but it's not going to be too far behind.

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Ahhh, finally get to see the car you've told me about Scott. Very cool.
            www.Nightmare-Motorsports.com

Comment

SAW THIS ON YELLOW BULLETS
              I am surrounded

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                bump for Spidey's favorite performance engine manufacturer!!! ;)
                winner of the 1970 daytona 500 , nope
                winner of what exactly ?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                  winner of what exactly ?
                  Winner of the prestigious Dieselgeek Award for Best Hotrod-ready Engine Of All Time

Comment

Yes, this is a very BangShift kind of car, but don't forget that you can fit the ford 5.0L in the E36 BMWs without too much trouble. That's even more BangShift...

Comment

And here I was thinking I was going to drop an LSx in the 528it wagon. New plan...

Comment

Working...
                      X