Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnage Video: Six Minutes of Drag Strip Thrills, Chills, and Spills

Re: Carnage Video: Six Minutes of Drag Strip Thrills, Chills, and Spills

Best collection of wheelies, blow-ups, and mis-handling racecars (and bikes) on the net.
    Recommended!
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Tons of rockingham and peidmont stuff on that video. Good find!!!!

Comment

Pretty wild stuff. Can honestly say that my favs were the saves! People that street race cars like this are nuts.Good to see what can happen . Whether its breakage or someone not being there with their "A" game can turn out like even with guard rails.I've seen vids of idiots lining the steets with cars running what appears to have compareable power/equipment.

Comment

If that won't sell you a roll cage, nothing will. Lots of HRP in there, a bit of SAR. Seen some wild rides here, but we just shoot stills so no vids. Bummer. Fuel altereds, Pro Mods and the crazy 10.5 people with 20 dollar bills hanging out their pockets are the best bets for unscheduled track action.

Comment

I was amazed at the amount of retaining walls that were moved in that video.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X