Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craigslist Pick of the Week: 1975 Zagato Zele (aka The weirdest car ever)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist Pick of the Week: 1975 Zagato Zele (aka The weirdest car ever)

Re: Craigslist Pick of the Week: 1975 Zagato Zele (aka The weirdest car ever)

Whadyamean ?
    Looks like lots of room to me ...

The seller claims "This little car will pull more heads than a Mint 57 Chevy Street Rod" !
    (yeah, but not for good reasons).

Comment

You could bring that over in a carry on bag. Needs a 6 point bar. :P I'd drive it.

Comment

I thought I was the only clever chap that was combing the Vegas CL for potential sun scorched rust free shells.

Greasy minds think alike.
        Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

According to the ad, it has a racing stripe AND a top speed of 38 mph. I don't get it.

Comment

I keep looking for the 'Little Tikes" badge, to be honest...LMAO

38 MPH?!

The BMW Isetta freaks have something to feel superior to.... :D

Comment

Originally posted by badlanguage
              According to the ad, it has a racing stripe AND a top speed of 38 mph. I don't get it.
              Dude, image how slow it would be without the stripe! :D

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

swap in an engine from a sport bike...then take it to the drag strip.

Comment

Who got the rollerskate pregnant? :
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

where's the bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes

Brian
                      I own two of these and it is not actually a racing stripe, it is a seal for the two halves of the poly resin body.

Comment

A little more info on the Zagato
                        http://www.motorbase.com/vehicle/by-id/993327128/

Comment

Originally posted by Zelefreak
                          Originally posted by Brian Lohnes

Brian
                          I own two of these and it is not actually a racing stripe, it is a seal for the two halves of the poly resin body.
                          Awesome!! Pics? more details?

It never stops amazing me how many people we ave here on BS.com that are into rare and off the wall stuff. Welcome, don't let the domestic-V guys scare you off. Would love to hear more about these...
                          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

look what THEY DID TO MY BLASTING CABINET

Comment

Working...
                            X