Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Beautiful Garages You've Ever Seen. By a Lot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Beautiful Garages You've Ever Seen. By a Lot.

Re: The Most Beautiful Garages You've Ever Seen. By a Lot.

I now know why I shouldn't be rich, because I'd blow the money on a place like that :o :P
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Impressive structures, for sure.....I dig and appreciate them,but they come off more as museums than garages to me.

I'd be too afraid to work on my junk is some of them, what with the polished marble floors and glass walls.......but cool article, thanks!

Comment

Thanks Brian.....I am going to go to go shoot myself now.....Damn.

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Some of those garages were designed by an architect who did not spend much time considering what the garage door guy had to do to get a functional garage door in the building.

Freakin' architects... >
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
            Impressive structures, for sure.....I dig and appreciate them,but they come off more as museums than garages to me.

I'd be too afraid to work on my junk is some of them, what with the polished marble floors and glass walls.......but cool article, thanks!

I'd pull any one of my nasty cars in any one of those and spill stuff all over. I bet they clean up easily.
            Cognizant Dissident

Comment

With all the projects I have going on I could use one of those garages
              Cognizant Dissident

Comment

I didn't see many garages. I saw a lot over priced euro garbage parked in people's living rooms. Just because one wall has a large door doesn't make it a garage. (Can you tell I'm just insanely jealous?)
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

who when as far back as the third page with that link, there is a insane lift a guy built to his under ground garage.
                  Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

sorry, those are nice storage building , but garages, um. no..
                    a rich mans garage, still has a few rollaways of snap on tools,
                    and it seems to be none to be seen..
                    but , dam.. I'd love to have that much room

Comment

rich guys - stroking egos

Comment

I love looking at stuff like that. Perhaps is because I chose to see past the inability to own such things and just enjoy the machines and structures themselves. We can all agree that these are obviously not "working on crap" garages but more showrooms. Regardless those some stunning machines and beautiful homes.
                        www.Nightmare-Motorsports.com

Comment

Originally posted by urwurznitmahre
                          sorry, those are nice storage building , but garages, um. no..
                          a rich mans garage, still has a few rollaways of snap on tools,
                          and it seems to be none to be seen..
                          but , dam.. I'd love to have that much room
                          This is what I saw too.. All just elaborate living rooms for cars.. Not one that was equipped for so much as an oil change.
                          I'm sure Sir would have his Ferrari flat trayed in an enclosed trailer to His mechanic for such a filthy task.. It's not that Sir doesn't want to get his hands dirty, it's because Sir doesn't know how to change the oil. (..and yes, because Sir doesn't want to get his hands dirty.)

Let's see some REAL garages!

Comment

More candy garages..

Garage Forum - Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Comment

I can appreciate the design and effort that went into each and every one of them. Nice showrooms, but I only saw one garage.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X