Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Parting Shift: Ayrton Senna working an NSX at 10/10ths

Re: The Parting Shift: Ayrton Senna working an NSX at 10/10ths

It only smoked 1 tire and then that car would not turn. He had to back off a little after he drove off the first turn. Great video though.
    Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Sweet foot action. That foot never leaves the throttle for long, you have to keep the revs up to keep your place in line.
      when in doubt,.. throttle out

Comment

I need shoes that look like those,,,,,,,,, It's all in the shoes... ;)
        Living the dream!

Comment

2 things come to mind:

1) Ayrton Senna was one of racing's most gifted drivers...the man simply knew how to drive a car and take it beyond it's limits to win. He wasn't shy about letting people know it, either.....kinda like another late racecar driver I know of that dedicated his victory in a race to the late F1 champ on the same day he lost his life.

It ain't braggin' if you can back it up...and Ayrton Senna flat HAD IT.

2) I'll admit to having a bias towards American car manufacturers....doesn't bother me a bit stating that fact.

Not a big fan of imports from our brothers on the far side of the Pacific...but damned if that NSX isn't one of the few that just floors me.

That car received al lot of accolades during it's run, and it earned every last one of'em...I wonder what one would've been like with a powerplant more inline with Honda's F1 program?

Makes you wonder if the engineers and designers had this kind of performance capabilities in mind when the Pontiac Fiero was in it's infancy?

Comment

Bruab, if he was driving at 10/10ths won't the gas pedal have to be kept on the floor during all the up shifts ;D

Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

9.84/10ths?

;D

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
              X