Clear All

• NHRA Blocks AHRA Reunion Races from Happening at Tracks They Sanction

Re: NHRA Blocks AHRA Reunion Races from Happening at Tracks They Sanction

This is a problem?
    A contract is a contract.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I wonder if Troy Moe is related to Orville Moe, who got himself into a heap of trouble a few years back.

Comment

This whole AHRA thing smells.
        AHRA has not put on a dragrace since 1982 or 83.
        I am not the biggest supporter of NHRA, but why would AHRA want to run on NHRA tracks other than to make NHRA the big bad giant to the poor underdog AHRA.
        This is a phony deal, follow the money, there isn't any.
        AHRA is an internet racing club, and everyone can keep wishing.

Comment

Troy is Orville's nephew. Troy was one of the main contributors to Orville's ouster at Spokane Raceway Park.

Comment

"NHRA is standing its ground that AHRA has proclaimed itself as a sanctioning body with intentions to sanction tracks in the future. Currently there is a universal exclusivity clause in the contracts of both NHRA and IHRA sanctioning agreements that prevents rival sanctioning bodies from hosting any events under their sanction.
            "

They're done !
            :-\

Comment

I still have my AHRA rule book from 1976, so I'm good to go. ;D

Yep, they stepped in the wrong pile there. ADRL seems to get away with it because they draw killer crowds and big bucks. My own twisted info-less opinion is that (reference to ADRL) many of NHRA's larger venues basically told Graham "don't you even think about telling me I can't book some big revenue for my track".

Comment

Working...
              X