Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift.com Members Get Exclusive Discount at Speed Shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BangShift.com Members Get Exclusive Discount at Speed Shop!

Brain and the bangshift crew, Thanks for the intro of the shop to the bangshifter's. Richard and I will be working hard to grow the shop and the product lines we offer. If any of you are in the area please come by and visit us. and if your not local gives us a call and we will be glad to see what we can do!.

Well thats it for now...I have to get posting so I can have the Discount also! (only 97 more to go)

Comment

Chuy, thanks for joining up and helping out the dudes and dudettes here at BS.com!

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Glad to be part of Bangshift.com Brain, Look forward to working with the fine dude's and dudette's from the board!.

P.S. Tiresmoke Aka Chris.... If ya dont want Richard Aka speedjunkiee in your wallet, Why dont you just put your credit card# on file with us? ;D Thats the way we do it for the big bpy's around the cornner like DSR, Force, Penske etc etc..
        You know you are kinda a "BIG BOY" too!.

Have a great day folks

Comment

Oh, breaking out the "big boy" jokes?

Easy, killer....glass houses, Chuy.

glass houses

Schumacher, Force and the boys have bigger expense accounts than my entire NET WORTH....card number on-file.... :D

LMFAO

Gotta get the bog tuned out of the secondaries....in order to do that, will have to take care of the fried spark plug wire situation first.

Sign me up for the MSD universal-fit 8.5's on the shelf.....and I just had the account paid off....damn.

Smoke

Comment

Haha...Richard and I had taken bet's on how long it would take you to see that!... I can do the big boy thing, I am a member!. lol

Come and get them wires... C u soon

Comment

Working...
            X