No announcement yet.

Time to Lend a Hand: Car Guy Needs Some Help and You Could Win A Killer Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Lend a Hand: Car Guy Needs Some Help and You Could Win A Killer Camaro

Re: Time to Lend a Hand: Car Guy Needs Some Help and You Could Win A Killer Camaro

Thanks for getting this out there Brian and the Bangshift crew!

It's for a great cause and as you said a killer Camaro is up for grabs. Win, win if you ask me 8)
    www.Nightmare-Motorsports.com

Comment

Re: Time to Lend a Hand: Car Guy Needs Some Help and You Could Win A Killer Camaro

ok. where do we sent the moneys for the raffle
      and is there anything else he needs..

Comment

There are 1000 tickets being sold at $40 each or 3 tickets for $100. Checks or money orders will be accepted and should be made payable to Sam Dennis. Your payment should be mailed to:

Gary E. Meyer
        204 Browning Road
        Merchantville, NJ 08109

You will receive a complete receipt AND raffle number/s. The raffle is being done on December 12th so get in while you can!

As far as needing anything else goes I think people have really stepped up and helped out with as much as possible. Entering the raffle is MORE then enough.
        www.Nightmare-Motorsports.com

Comment

Re: Time to Lend a Hand: Car Guy Needs Some Help and You Could Win A Killer Cama

This message i hope gets to Sam Dennis, my name is Chris Begyn, and my 11yr old daughter had me make a check out to Gary Meyer for 100. dollars. I read the letter on this forum about gary and what she was doing to get a ticket for his car, she sent the check with no info were to send the ticket,sorry, she wants to win the car to give to me so she can have the Z28 convertible. If some one can forward this message to Sam Dennis thanks, my email is [email protected] if not keep the money, its a good cause. THANKS CHRIS

Comment

Working...
          X