Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadside Find: 1931 Ford Model A Sedan Survivor

Re: Roadside Find: 1931 Ford Model A Sedan Survivor

Sweet! I love stock A's and T's as much or more than hot rods (although it would be tempting to bolt-on some period-correct speed equipment (keeping the stock stuff stored away so it could be returned to stock).

Comment

Just extraordinary! Did you meet the owner? I'd have loved to pump about the story - you know it has one.

Dan

Comment

We pulled a stroller Rockford but by the time we made it back, the old man who was driving had entered a busy restaurant and I didn't want to scare the crap out of him to searching the joint.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Sweet find...........looking at the front end shot,,, the zerks have not been hit with grease in a very long time.

I hope you placed a BangShift.com business card on 'er. (we all want one) !!
          Living the dream!

Comment

I was walking the dog over the summer and ran into this old fella and we started talking. Apparently he had seen my cars outside and said that he had an old car too. Walked past his house and he pointed it out in the garage. It was a Model A. The same Model A, in fact, that he and his wife went on their honeymoon in! :o He's had that car a LONG time. ;D
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
            X