Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Closer Look at Goliath: Bangshift.com's New Project 1965 C50 Truck

It actually does have belts in it.

I hear the modern seat thing, I honestly do...BUT....personally I freaking hate the way a "new" seat looks in an old truck. It is not going to be a long distance cruiser. I don't know crap about upholstry so I dunno if that one can be saved or not.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Those 292's were grunt-meisters.

Had one in a '69 Nova my mother owned....would power some SAVAGE peg-leg clutch-drop burnouts!

Brian..........if you ever yank the 292 for something else, shove a 4-53 Detroit in it. There's some guy that goes by hotelcambodia on YouTube with a 3-53 powered Chevy truck of a similar vintage.......insane!

Looks like you and your boys will have something to bang around town in....cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon
        I know this would be a little farther down the road, but instead of fixing the original seat, why not put a seat from a 2000-2006 Silverado in your beast? Not only would it save you time fixing the old one, but you'll also gain seat belts.
        Who needs seat belts???
        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

That thing is fricken awesome! Can't wait to see some tire smoke once you tie it to a tree.

Comment

Armored plated pickup bed. Replace that rotted floor with 1/4 inch plate and you'll be ready for cruising in Balad.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

free seat in AZ if you want it....long drive.....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

A winter Red ball seat express?

Comment

a friend gave me a mid 60s chevy truck seat, has original uph on it still, although the bottom springs have some breaks. I should take a picture of it.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

That sounds PERFECT!

Comment

This is one really bitchin' truck Brian, I understand how it "called" to you !!
                      :D

Comment

Working...
                      X