EBay Pick of the Week: Wild Blown Hemi Powered Street Legal Bantam Altered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBay Pick of the Week: Wild Blown Hemi Powered Street Legal Bantam Altered

Re: EBay Pick of the Week: Wild Blown Hemi Powered Street Legal Bantam Altered

Nice mill.

Comment

Wouldn't the wheelie bars get in the way of the obligatory HRM DW (tm) U-Haul (R) trailer? :

I also suspect that many older Bangshifters would be enjoying "Chiropractor Week" and/or "Audiologist Week" after spending five days folded up in a tiny Bantam roadster behind a blown Hemi. ;D

And if for some insane reason you decided to take along your loving spouse ("Sure Baby, if we spend all our savings and I cash in my 401(k) for that eBay Bantam, we could "cruise it" on "Drag Week" (tm)! It will be just like the romantic honeymoon we never had!"), it'd probablypredicate "Divorce Week," too (assuming someone wasn't booked for homicide . . . .). :o

Comment

only legal in Iowa? Don't you guys know there is No inspection in oklahoma... there's an old man around here that took a dirt track IMCA, put some head lights on it and drive's it around from time to time..

Comment

I also suspect that many older Bangshifters would be enjoying "Chiropractor Week" and/or "Audiologist Week" after spending five days folded up in a tiny Bantam roadster behind a blown Hemi
          as an older BSer, I take exception to you youngsters taking cheap shots; remember you'll be old someday too ;D

Comment

Originally posted by kevracer
            I also suspect that many older Bangshifters would be enjoying "Chiropractor Week" and/or "Audiologist Week" after spending five days folded up in a tiny Bantam roadster behind a blown Hemi
            as an older BSer, I take exception to you youngsters taking cheap shots; remember you'll be old someday too ;D
            Dude! I'm not taking any shots. I'm so old I'd probably need "Chiropractor Week" just to wriggle myself into that Bantam's funny car cage! ;D Sorry for the offense.

Comment

Working...
            X