Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Haulin' Bob-Tail In a Racing Big Rig

Re: Video: Haulin' Bob-Tail In a Racing Big Rig

Just the fact that something like this exists, gives me hope for the world. ;D
    "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

I think Tiresmoke! could run that just a tick quicker ;D, what ya think Chris?

I would like to see that guy run that quick shifting his own gears, like a REAL truck driver. This country is in the stoneages when it comes to truck technology like that..
      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Speed used to show the road races that these trucks compete back before they became Nascar all the time.

I seriously think this is a sport us americans should invade with our Petes, K-Whoppers, Jimmys, Internationals.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Scott, we shouldn't invade it over there, we should replace NASCAR with it. Every trucking company in the US could send their best driver to the race each week. At least there could be more then 3 North American companies providing the trucks to race. Just think, Pete, KW, Freightliner, Sterling, Mack, International, Western Star and then all the rest from around the world.

UPS could finally race the truck ;D
          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
            Scott, we shouldn't invade it over there, we should replace NASCAR with it. Every trucking company in the US could send their best driver to the race each week. At least there could be more then 3 North American companies providing the trucks to race. Just think, Pete, KW, Freightliner, Sterling, Mack, International, Western Star and then all the rest from around the world.

UPS could finally race the truck ;D
            I've seen it in the 70's. Big rigs running on Nascar tracks. Nascar got all pissy because the heavy ass trucks were tearing up the tracks and ended the fun.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X