Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Best for Larry Larson: 6.93 at 211.59

Re: Another Best for Larry Larson: 6.93 at 211.59

Even with that e.t. he didnt qualify. Im sure hes the ONLY one that drove to the starting line,ran and drove back to his pit.

Comment

Larry has the only real Pro Street car in a sea of Pro Mods and Pro Stocks here in Vegas. Coolest thing I've ever seen.

Comment

It is the fastest street car in America!!

Comment

This certainly speaks volumes about his chassis skills and their tuning abilities with MM. This car has proven that it is possible to run 6's in a door car that is capable of driving 1100 miles w/o being obnoxious. He passed me once during DW and I barely heard him zoom by over my 3 inch exhaust & 3000rpm. Simply incredible feats of planning and engineering!
          Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
            Even with that e.t. he didnt qualify. Im sure hes the ONLY one that drove to the starting line,ran and drove back to his pit.
            As a matter of fact, he was the only one....I found it highly entertaining

Comment

Taking that car for a cruise in Vegas had to be the most awesome thing EVAR, especially if it was viewed by any other racers in his class that day...

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
              X