Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: In-Car and On-Car Footage of Larry Larson's 6.93-Second Quarter Mile Pass in a Real Street Driven Nova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Video: In-Car and On-Car Footage of Larry Larson's 6.93-Second Quarter Mile Pass in a Real Stree

That was WWAAAAYYYYY COOOOL!!! The footage from the front bumper was incredible, Thanks Chad!

Congrats Larry....you sir, have the baddest car in the land
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Re: Video: In-Car and On-Car Footage of Larry Larson's 6.93-Second Quarter Mile Pass in a Real Stree

Wicked run. Wicked video. The front shot is killer. I think I peed a little watching it.

Comment

Very cool. Great car; great video!

Comment

Hell yeah!!!!! Big car! BIGGER SPEED!!!

Comment

Awesome video! I love how the other car looks like it's standing still when the Nova blows past it.

Comment

Bang Shift fanatic approved :THUMBSUP:
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

:o
                Im still speechless about Larry's car.

You guys did an awesome job on the video!

Comment

So why did the other car stop dead in the middle of the track? Oh wait, um, nevermind. ;D
                  sigpic

Comment

You gotta respect the skill of the the driver! Larry really has his hands full in that beast.

Great video!

Comment

When I first read that I was thinking ok... but that was some excellent driving.
                      and an excellent video too!
                      lately I've been bored with drag racing and even youtube videos, but that was awesome, got my adrenaline flowing :D :D

I think you boys might really have something here if you keep producing videos like that. primo!!!
                      I just can't say enough. I am impressed

Comment

The car is a work of art. I saw it heading out of the gate and wondered if it was headed for the strip to get some good video. Everybodys jaw was on the ground when that thing put up those numbers. The 6.99 was impressive enough...6.93 is just greedy! ;D

Comment

In that case...greed is GOOD! :D

Brian
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Ya know.... Larry.... that thing is fairly fast on a sunny day

Comment

Does this fantastic video footage remind anyone else of the Rodriguez and Tarantino Grindhouse films?

I love it.. Fantastic viewing.

Comment

Smartest use of 'Stupid Horsepower'.... EVER! Congrats Larry!
                                Even more important, thanks for doing it with the Nova and not some late model, plastic-bodied 'corporate conglomerate'!

Comment

Working...
                                X