Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: In-Car and On-Car Footage of Larry Larson's 6.93-Second Quarter Mile Pass in a Real Street Driven Nova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: In-Car and On-Car Footage of Larry Larson's 6.93-Second Quarter Mile Pass in a Real Street Driven Nova

Re: Video: In-Car and On-Car Footage of Larry Larson's 6.93-Second Quarter Mile Pass in a Real Stree

I can't see the video at work :'(
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: Video: In-Car and On-Car Footage of Larry Larson's 6.93-Second Quarter Mile Pass in a Real Stree

Bad Ass !!!
      A 6.93 pass at 211 mph and 30 minutes later cruising on the Las Vegas strip !

Comment

AWESOME!! Awesome video, towards the end of the pass it sounded like a JET!!!! Thanks Bangshift.com for the video and Congrats to Larry and Crew!!!

Comment

That's like standing next to an Ilyushin I-76 when it takes off...same rush of air noise and all!
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Love it! Great angles!

Comment

My favorite part of the video? Watch the keys in the ignition! HA HA!!! That is priceless!

Ron
              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I can't imagine a better vid!!!!!
                That's just plain awesome!
                Then took it cruising.....unbelievable!

Comment

Congratulations to Larry. What a run!!!! And the keys definitely gets it done, truly a REAL street car. I can't wait until Drag Week '10!!!

Comment

Great video.. that is a truly bad ass street car. congrats Larry

Comment

Originally posted by heavyc
                      AWESOME!! Awesome video, towards the end of the pass it sounded like a JET!!!! Thanks Bangshift.com for the video and Congrats to Larry and Crew!!!
                      x200!!

That was fantastic :o
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Hats off to Larry for hitting great numbers....he deserves it!

Comment

Best Video Ever....Holy Crap.

Larry is a hot rod god.......Wow.

Seth
                          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

;D RESPECT 8)

Comment

Re: Video: In-Car and On-Car Footage of Larry Larson's 6.93-Second Quarter Mile

That is one BA video and one BA Nova!!!! Way to go Larry!!
                              DocFox

Comment

Working...
                              X