• Show
Clear All

• Great Thread: Cars on the Ocean Floor

Re: Great Thread: Cars on the Ocean Floor

That was rather entertaining.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Read the story about the Russian tank in the Estonian peat bog from a link on that page.

sigpic

Comment

One of my favorite dive sites is the winch hole at molasses reef. Every one ese watched the fishys I oggled the 8 foot winch and mech wreckage. I love abandon junk.

Steve
        Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

I'm right there with you Steve, I love diving on military wrecks of any kind.
          Check out this shot of a WWII airplane, take from the top of the mast of a yacht.

Comment

Great post Brian! Love this sort of stuff, along with the barn finds, way cool! Someday my rubbernecking will pay off, looking at all the barns, etc when cruising rural areas! Find that elusive Yenko, Hemi....lol

Comment

Great pic WH ;).But it was frustrating with this thread...I have spent the last two hours reading VW bus stories :D.Damned those guys are crazy.Just some years back,you couldnt give this buses away...and now they are lifting this bus out of an ocean,where it has been for since 1974 ;D.

Comment

Steve
                Where is that? Did you take the pic? Just awesome!

Steve
                Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

My favorite are the two 1840's steam engines sitting on the floor of the ocean near the South Carolina coast. They are upright and in line.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X