Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Interview: EJ Potter, The Michigan Madman

Re: BangShift Interview: EJ Potter, The Michigan Madman

E.J. Potter is awesome! I remember when the article on him was published in Hot Rod Magazine, probably in the early '70s. It reported on the bike, the Allison wagon, the slot car, and other stuff. All very memorable and cool stuff!

Comment

This is one of the best reads I have ever had!A true innovator,something that time has lost to lawyers and political

correctness.The man just grew up in a time and place that allowed pure free thinking and that was the 60's and on a

farm where you fixed things until they worked or you starved.Self educated this man travelled the world and became a

legend to many around the sport.At one point in the book he tells the story of a booking he had aquired in

California.That been said and him being from Michigan he explains his logic for getting to California"just drive south as

far as you can go turn right".

Comment

This was good read stuff ;).I have heard about Potter many times in the seventies,when i was a kid.So when i saw the first pic of him sideways on the bike,i knew that this was the man on two wheels to take notice of.

Comment

Working...
        X