Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video and Feature Story: Larry Larson's 6-Second Drag Week Nova Cruising the Vegas Strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video and Feature Story: Larry Larson's 6-Second Drag Week Nova Cruising the Vegas Strip

Re: Video and Feature Story: Larry Larson's 6-Second Drag Week Nova Cruising the Vegas Strip

Your a Pimp :D

Comment

Re: Video and Feature Story: Larry Larson's 6-Second Drag Week Nova Cruising the Vegas Strip

Man Larry rules! One hell of a nice guy too ;D

Comment

Man I'm at work and can't watch the video :'( But that's a great write up, and I WILL be watching the video when I get home.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

nice .
          if I can get into the 9's and it be streetable I'll be happy..
          what next powertour long hauler

Comment

That is bitchin! ;D Thank you Chad, and thank you Larry!

Comment

The crosswalk people crack me up
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Chad, that was worth the wait, man. Nice job!

That car is unfreakinreal....

Ron
                It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

The video is great! and the car and builder = outstanding.

Bravo!
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

now where is the burn out in front of cazars

Comment

Simply,amazing. That's technology for you. And NO Coolant puken'/overheating? ~J/W.

Comment

F@#%ing-A ... Now that Chevy II is totally awesome........

Rob
                        LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                          Simply,amazing. That's technology for you. And NO Coolant puken'/overheating? ~J/W.
                          JW,

That little jaunt was a cakewalk for Larry's Chevy II. He drives that thing all over KC in the summertime. Heck, I bet he knocks down pretty decent mileage on the street tuneup!

Ron
                          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Absolutely worth the wait Chad. The video and write up were stellar. Would read again, oh wait already did.
                            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Nice piece Chad! That car is just amazing....
                              Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
                              X