No announcement yet.

Carnage Video: Un-F'ing-Believable In-Car View of a Massive Clutch Explosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnage Video: Un-F'ing-Believable In-Car View of a Massive Clutch Explosion

Re: Carnage Video: Un-F'ing-Believable In-Car View of a Massive Clutch Explosion

Holy Smokes (no pun intended) !!!

Comment

Re: Carnage Video: Un-F'ing-Believable In-Car View of a Massive Clutch Explosion

My balls just crawled into my gut!!
      DAMN!!

Comment

What sanctioning body allows the trans to be exposed like that??? i mean it lookslike a lenco and all, but stiill shouldn't it require a trans blanket and sheetmetal between it and the driver???

Comment

Yeesh. :o :o I'm going outside right now and put my scattershield in tonight.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Last time I saw glowing shrapnel like that, was a slo-mo video of a Hellfire Missle exploding on target. DAYUM!
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I couldn't look. Does the guy still have all the appendages?
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Yes he does. If you go to fast doorslammers you'll also read that a couple days later he suffered a big fire in the car!

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Scary as hell!
                  Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Holy crap!!! :o

Comment

Working...
                    X