X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey Guy Sells Jeep on Craigslist; Gets Screwed

Re: Jersey Guy Sells Jeep on Craigslist; Gets Screwed

Well, that's his mistake.
    Of course, now the cops have grounds to pursue the guy.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

[quote=BangShift Forum Admin ]

[/q
      $38000 for a jeep liberty and third person coming to get the car oldest scam on craigslist or ebay yet people fall for it
      really 38000 for a liberty ????

Comment

no matter what somebody wants you to do take cash only. I am in new york and have had some one give me a check and then stop payment on the check.This check was for ten grand and was payment for a job i did. The contractor didnt have the money to pay me so he stopped payment. The local D.A. office would not touch the case because they felt it was a civil matter. I got my money but it cost me some money to do it with a lien. Magic rule is cash only. You can spend it any place and you know its good.

Comment

Yep, cash only and no payments.

Comment

What is it about paying for stuff on Craigslist with a check . . . :

Yesterday, Matt Drudge (http://www.drudgereport.com) linked to a distinctly different sort of "paid-with-a-check-&-'get screwed'" Craigslist story . . . . Of course, the local District Attorney is very interested in that one. See http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...092skank1.html

Comment

Working...
            X