Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenger, Ford Fusion, Corvette Top the Prius in Owner Satisfaction

Re: Challenger, Ford Fusion, Corvette Top the Prius in Owner Satisfaction

I don't know about you but when I step on the gas I want it to go. Not for to seem like it's has to sit there a second and think about it.
    Besides that, Walter said there gay :D
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Well, the Prius owners don't count.
      They only bought the car to make themselves feel like they were "doing something for the planet".
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

My daughter just loves her Challenger. And I'd just love to get my hands on the asshats that put the dent in the door and gouged the quarter.

Comment

The big story here is that there are apparently people who own Challengers, Corvettes and 911s who read Consumer Reports. ???

Of course the measures of "Satisfaction" among these models are vastly different:

Dodge Challenger -- Owners are satisfied so long as: (1) FIATCHRYSLER hangs around long enough to warranty all of the stuff that falls off; and (2) the tires on the Hemi models keep producing copious smoke on demand.

Fusion Hybrid -- Owners are satisfied so long as: (1) they can look smugger than "holier-than-thou" Prius owners; (2) their UAW-retiree uncle doesn't gripe so much anymore about "Mexican Fords"; and (3) the mega-buck battery pack keeps holding out.

Corvette -- Over-the-hill owners are satisfied so long as they can they continue picking up smokin' twentysomthings in them down at "the club". . . and that two golf bags or a walker will fit in the back . . . and/or they can score another new one on the GM Employee discount plan.

Porsche 911 -- Owners are satisfied so long as: (1) greasy Camaro-driving mopes don't confuse their thoroughbred 911s with cheaper Caymans; (2) they can keep laughing at all the "Cougartown" Corvette drivers; (3) they can basking in the glow of decades of GT-class domination; and (4) their hedge funds keep performing.

Prius -- Owners are never satisfied because they think global warming's "killing the planet." Besides, they're stuck driving a FREAKIN' PRIUS for 60 months!

Comment

Working...
          X