Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carnage Video: The Monster 800-Horsepower Shredder That Can Destroy Almost Anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnage Video: The Monster 800-Horsepower Shredder That Can Destroy Almost Anything

Re: Carnage Video: The Monster 800-Horsepower Shredder That Can Destroy Almost Anything

Great Video....That thing is like a nightmare....Nothing escapes.

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Re: Carnage Video: The Monster 800-Horsepower Shredder That Can Destroy Almost Anything

Oh yeah! That thing is a monster, I love it. I can think of lots of things I'd like to throw in there. Like the EPA. :D

Don't let OHSA see it, they would ban it or require a cover over it to prevent the possibility of it actually doing its job. ;D

Comment

I seem to remember seeing one of these eating a car? Am I having false memories?

It was a larger unit, no doubt, but I am sure I've seen that. Also an engine block being devoured in a video.....

Hmmm....
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Re: Carnage Video: The Monster 800-Horsepower Shredder That Can Destroy Almost A

Wow, don't fall in!! It seems we're going to see it in the next James Bond film. Actually, there was at least one film where some people got eaten by some kind of shredder (Moonraker?).
          President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY
            .. an engine block being devoured in a video.....
            Now that, I'd like to see ....
            :D

Comment

Watch some of their other videos on the company website.
              These folks enjoy destruction!
              Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Watch it eat a '85 Daytona.
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Overheard at the factory..."Hey, what happened to the couch and refrigerator from the break room?"

Comment

^^^^^^^^^That rules.
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I installed a Kodiak chewing crusher a few years ago in a foundry in Mexico that chewed up Cat engine blocks and heads. REAL cool to see it crush some of those things.

Comment

Shredded engine blocks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JUBBEhrvfc
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X