Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBay Pick of the Week: Wild V8 Bike (It is Not Our Fault if You Die on This Thing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Pick of the Week: Wild V8 Bike (It is Not Our Fault if You Die on This Thing)

Re: eBay Pick of the Week: Wild V8 Bike (It is Not Our Fault if You Die on This Thing)

The second bike is just brutal looking. I like it.

Comment

Re: eBay Pick of the Week: Wild V8 Bike (It is Not Our Fault if You Die on This Thing)

The right side photos are not consistent, so I'm not sure how rear braking is accomplished. It looks as if you lift your right foot and stomp on a brake lever that is behind the peg. It also appears that there is a right side mid and left side forward control.

Dig the open headers. I wonder if flames would shoot out.

The bike with the blower, slick and apes looks totally unrideable. I want both of them. ;D

Comment

I don't know what intake is on it but my 6x2 set up was a open plenum and taller this one looks almost like a man a fre
        fuel to the back of the engine has to suck if it is

Comment

It totally appears to be a Man-a-fre, which would be worth insane money, right?
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

my buddy darryl {guy who helped me chop my coupe} has two of them sitting in his shop lol and an offy one on his coupe, you guys gotta come to buffalo . no one ever thinks there is half the stuff around here that there is lol

Comment

Hurry Up, starting bid for a 500 hp custom chopper is only $85,000 !!!
              Zero bids so far and only 4 days, 11 hours to go ....
              :o

Comment

Working...
              X