Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos? New Buick Chief Quits After Nine Days On The Job

Re: Chaos? New Buick Chief Quits After Nine Days On The Job

What no one seems to be reporting is that even I was in charge of Buick for seven minutes before being "re-assigned".
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

If it's under 10 minutes, we don't report it. That would just be bad journalism.
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
        What no one seems to be reporting is that even I was in charge of Buick for seven minutes before being "re-assigned".
        You were moved out to make way for my 18 minute reign of terror! I cancelled all current models and instructed all the factories to drag out the tooling to make 1965 Rivieras again. The only engine option is a 2x4 425.

I was then fired and now currently work as the general manager of Aveo sales.

How the mighty have fallen.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
          You were moved out to make way for my 18 minute reign of terror! I cancelled all current models and instructed all the factories to drag out the tooling to make 1965 Rivieras again. The only engine option is a 2x4 425.

I was then fired and now currently work as the general manager of Aveo sales.

How the mighty have fallen.

Brian
          I immediately ordered all Buicks to be painted black and come with a turbo, they then put me incharge of Saturn, then told me they are going away and back to the mines with you! :'(
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
          X