eBay Pick of the Week: An Awesome 1964 Ford Econoline Truck, Gasser Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Pick of the Week: An Awesome 1964 Ford Econoline Truck, Gasser Style

Re: eBay Pick of the Week: An Awesome 1964 Ford Econoline Truck, Gasser Style

Not really a Ford guy, but I gotta admit, that is one bitchin' gasser !!
    Somebody hide this from Bob (BluLightning) .. he will probably make a mess in his shorts ...

Comment

That needs to have that Mickey Thompson headed 427 in the back, from eBay a few weeks ago. :P

cheers
      Ed N.
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Ed -- WIN!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I like it.. Not on board with the Cornhole Racing thing though.....

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
            Not really a Ford guy, but I gotta admit, that is one bitchin' gasser !!
            Somebody hide this from Bob (BluLightning) .. he will probably make a mess in his shorts ...
            Oh man!!! I have vowed no more pickups though. Now if it was a van............... ;D
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

That thing is sweet!!! Definitely lose the 6 for a BBF

Comment

I'm frankly shocked and amazed - not even one bid! $4300.00 to start and no reserve! If I had the $, I'D buy it! I've always loved the old Econolines; my father owned a window van when all of us were kids, same engine. It was a wheezer in the mountains out West, but it was fun!

If I had it, I'd swap out the factory 6 for a late model Jeep 4.0L HO inline-6, auto-trans and all. Yeah, it'd still be a 6; however, if you've never driven one, you have no idea what you're missing! These engines scream! In that truck, as light as it is relative to a 4X4 Jeep, it would be a real eye-opener for a number of unsuspecting "victims"!

Comment

Sponsored by Bogus Speed Shop. Cornhole Racing team. Cornholio himself behind the wheel too. Why am I not surprised there is a 6 popper under hood?

Definitely got the look down. The expensive work done, somebody get this and put a manly motor in it.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X