Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What This is All About: Idaho Men Band Together To Build Hot Rod for a Dying Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What This is All About: Idaho Men Band Together To Build Hot Rod for a Dying Friend

Re: What This is All About: Idaho Men Band Together To Build Hot Rod for a Dying Friend

What a great bunch of folks..he have probably beena helpfull for those friends..That last sentence he said..

"I never thought I'd see them all in the same place," he said, his voice breaking. "It's the best present I could have had."

If i had something that really would set me back,and possibly loosing my life...i guess having those you like and cares for,would be great to have around.

And to think about something else than your medical status,will not get you worse..

Comment

Re: What This is All About: Idaho Men Band Together To Build Hot Rod for a Dying Friend

Very nice of those guys.

My dad and friends did the same with a Model A - the guy (who owned the car) eventually died of cancer but he lasted 3 years. That was surprising because when the project started, he was given 6 months max to live. Next time I'm in Portland, I'll have to take a few pictures.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Very cool story. Great of all those guys to pitch in like that, hope the guy is around to drive it at least once.
        "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

It is a great story of friendship. It also shows just how great us Americans can be. I only wish we could do the same and have the same generosity all the time. What a great hobby this would be if guys would pile in a garage to help a guy out with a engine change, or a roll cage install just because the car owner needs help.

I think our Reballs are a great start in that direction. I hope we can expand and improve on that.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X