Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois Drag Racer Gets the Call of a Lifetime From Qatari Sheik

Re: Illinois Drag Racer Gets the Call of a Lifetime From Qatari Sheik

Wouldn't it be great if drag racing could bring the world together? I seem to recall Big Willie brought peace between rival street gangs through racing. I once talked to a group of Saudi Arabian exchange students at the huge Spring Jefferson swap meet...they never knew anything like that existed, and said their friends back home are all car crazy and would love that. And I may be all wet, but I feel if the rest of the world knew how most Americans are, they wouldn't all hate us. My friends suggest dirt bike riding before every UN meeting.
    I think the Sheik has the right idea here.

Comment

Damn, my phone was ringing last week and the caller ID said it was from Qatar, and I thought it was another one of those Nigerian money for free deals!

Comment

And I may be all wet, but I feel if the rest of the world knew how most Americans are, they wouldn't all hate us.
        Let me get you a towel.
        They like our stuff, not us!
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

It seems drag racing in Qatar has some characters of interest to Americans - particularly the Police

It will be awesome to see the world's fastest Doorslammers compete against each other

Comment

Working...
          X