Clear All

• Car Looks Dumb, Gets Great Mileage, With Video

Re: Car Looks Dumb, Gets Great Mileage, With Video

That is so gay (not that there's anything wrong with that!) ;D
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Yeah, that's ugly.

Hypermiling would be a fun hobby to try. Not that I care about saving precious fossil fuels all that terribly much, but the technical/engineering would be a challenge. Really, what's the difference between shaving tenth off your ET and figuring out a way to gain another mile per gallon?
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Credit due to the guy for squeezing every last mile, but stand that ugly f**ker on it's nose and it looks like a Pontiac Firefly is coming out of it's cocoon...
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I don't think it'd be that hard to parallel park, those cars are so small that a couple extra feet on the back makes them just as long as a normal sized car.
          I tried hypermiling once, I didn't get the numbers I hoped, probably because I wasn't willing to go to the lengths those guys do.

Comment

I like the crutches. Think the guy broke his legs when he rearended a semi on a wet road because he was running 75psi in his rollerskate tires and couldn't stop? Hipermilling is a great way to get yourself out of the gene pool.

Comment

If this dude was hardcore, he'd chop the top 6 inches.
              Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

I believe it has been said once by someone that modern day cars are more aerodynamic if they would drive backwards all the time.

If you turn around the drivetrain, or heck, just weld 2 of those heaps together back to back, you've achieved the same I would think.

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I took my 55 out for a joyride yesterday after seeing this picture, so I've cancelled out any fuel savings he's been able to achieve

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I love it how everything seems to balance out nicely in this world eh Jim? ;D
                    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Working...
                    X