Introducing Project Fat Lane, '64 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt Clone From Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Project Fat Lane, '64 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt Clone From Hell

Re: Introducing Project Fat Lane, '64 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt Clone From Hell

I can't wait to follow this build. Jon is truly awesome, and this car is going to be incredible.

Check out KrazyFlake.com!! New pictures being added daily!!

http://www.krazyflake.com/gallery/index.php/

Comment

Sweet mother, Mary and Joesph! my favorite new project car has arrived!

I hope the paint job will be vintage Butch Leal or Gas Rhonda.

Is engine going to be N/A, Turbo, Blower, Spray? Cubes?

More, More, More!
      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

I just had to make an edit of the story. The car will be sporting a billet block BBC for power. It'll be packing a ProCharger F-3 and will be well into the 2K power range. :o
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Hey Brian, ya forgot to mention who will be driving it.......
          Did you see the grins he was trying to hold back when I was pointing at the Dbl Beadlocks and tires ;D

Am I too old to be adopted ???

Comment

Not too old, but you're in line behind me!

The kid is one hell of a wheelman

Comment

Oh YEAH. Now this is going to be cool. 8) 8)

Comment

NICE!

I cant wait to see this thing in action.
                I am anxious to see how close it actually looks to a T-Bolt.

Comment

A big block Chevy?

Oh well. It could have been cool..... :

Comment

Originally posted by Barry_R
                    A big block Chevy?

Oh well. It could have been cool..... :
                    Yeah I was bustin' his balls about that too ???.........

At this level of parts (billet Block, Crank, etc.) I don't think it would have been anymore expensive to do a BBF.

I know (personally :o) that the BBC Parts are cheaper and much more avail then the BBF parts, but at his level it is basically a wash.

It WILL still be badass AND look the part!

Comment

No real Ford guy would drop a Chevy anything into a Ford. Posers should stick to their Camaros and Chevelles.

Comment

Jim's far from a poser.

How much "Ford" is involed with a motor that will have a billet block and solid heads?

As for the poser comment, here are a couple of vehicles from his collection we have featured:

Comment

Im not really a big fan of cross breeding either but at this level of competition I would do the exact same thing.
                          The car is going to have to run at least low 7's at 3500lbs or so. A BBC just makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBomber
                            No real Ford guy would drop a Chevy anything into a Ford. Posers should stick to their Camaros and Chevelles.
                            actually, at his power level, the "Chevy" isn't really a chevy either. This is what almost all of them have to do to go that fast with that heavy of a car.

He's no poser if he can put a 2 ton car into the 7s regardless of engine choice.
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Yeah, they shouldn't even bother branding. NOT ONE PART from GM or Ford would make the steam required.

AND I do believe high 6's will be the goal! :o

Comment

Working...
                              X