Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preview Video: Short Track Racing Reality Show Debuts on the History Channel This Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview Video: Short Track Racing Reality Show Debuts on the History Channel This Sunday

Re: Preview Video: Short Track Racing Reality Show Debuts on the History Channel This Sunday

Ive been around circle track racing for a numbe of years and after seeing the preview for the show, it is going to do nothing but make local racing look like a bunch on inbred racing yahoos that do nothing but race,drink,and fight. and in that preview i saw more fights at that one track than i have in the past 5 years at the local tracks i race and visit. imo its going to do nothing more than harm the sport and now people are going to expect nascar to behave the same way expecting fights to break out every time a driver gets spun out
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Re: Preview Video: Short Track Racing Reality Show Debuts on the History Channel This Sunday

We have been to Bowman Grey before and its a hoot.Old school racing like Nascar used to be and where they should be heading back to if they are going to survive.
      Neither the fans or the drivers take any shit at this track.
      Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Asphalt modifieds rule. I'll watch it just for the action.

One hillbilly calling another a piece of white trash? That's funny right there, I don't care who you are! :D
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
        X