Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Chief On Saab: Pay Up, Sucka

Re: GM Chief On Saab: Pay Up, Sucka

I sure wish him all the best. Doublespeak has become a way of life and one that Government copies - it's an effort to escape accountability for one's actions (individual and corporate) from my point of view. Good to hear straight talk and I wish him - and GM - all the luck in the world.

Dan

Comment

F1's Ecclestone bids for Saab

Comment

I'm not a businessman, but it seems to me something is better than nothing. It is almost as if GM is thumbing its nose at the world, "yelling we don't have to sell Saab if we don't want to!"

Comment

I think Spyker is trying to offer something like, "Here's 20 million, we'll get the next couple hundred million to you in monthly installments."

They can liquidate the companies assets and make some money, or they could gamble that some boutique Dutch car maker that is propped up on Russian loans will come through on their word.

I don't think option B is good enough for Ed Whitacre.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

There are rumours arond here.GM wont sell Saab to spyker,because russian money and industry are behind spyker..and when modern car technology have gone to Russia...they loose sales there.

Comment

Working...
            X