• Show
Clear All

• Nutso Video: Guy Steals the Pace Car At a NASCAR Race, For Real

Re: Nutso Video: Guy Steals the Pace Car At a NASCAR Race, For Real

Wonder if he got picked up for Drunk Driving :D
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I don't think they could get him speeding.

Comment

Crazy stuff. I do like the car !(wonder why) People that don't do what they know the cops want are just plain stupid though! Because they will always handle you roughly just to let you know whos in charge . They are going to grab you hair, They are going to jerk your head around with their new found leverage,they are going to slam you into things or onto the ground andtthey are going to land on you hard, then they are going to yank your arms up near their opposing shoulder blades then slap the cuffs on . Doesn't matter if you haven be violent up to that point. Dude could of had his not worth the fun lapps and stopped 200 ft back laid on the pavement amd quickly put his hands behind his back wrists together . Yes they still would land on him hard but , look at all the pain and suffering he could have skipped.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierGTA
          Crazy stuff. I do like the car !(wonder why) People that don't do what they know the cops want are just plain stupid though! Because they will always handle you roughly just to let you know whos in charge . They are going to grab you hair, They are going to jerk your head around with their new found leverage,they are going to slam you into things or onto the ground andtthey are going to land on you hard, then they are going to yank your arms up near their opposing shoulder blades then slap the cuffs on . Doesn't matter if you haven be violent up to that point. Dude could of had his not worth the fun lapps and stopped 200 ft back laid on the pavement amd quickly put his hands behind his back wrists together . Yes they still would land on him hard but , look at all the pain and suffering he could have skipped.
          Then as they put you in the car they'll say "Watch your head" :D
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

As they smash it into the roof !

Comment

Once again, awesome video find.
              Funny stuff!

Comment

NASCAR needs more of that kind of stuff to spice up their events.

Hell leave the Pacecar on the track making laps the whole time, and make the Pro's race around it.

Now that would be fun to watch.
                Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
                  Hell leave the Pacecar on the track making laps the whole time, and make the Pro's race around it.
                  Dude, you gotta go watch the Indy 500 Pace Car crash video.

The guy driving that thing seems like he wanted to be running in the race!
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Just a good ole boy

Never meaning no harm

Beats all you ever saw, been in trouble with the Law

Since the day he was born............

I bet he had said to his friend just before he stole the car...."Hey Bubba, hold my beer and watch this".......

Comment

I was at this race when it happened! It was my first and only NASCAR race (free tickets). I thought it was just part of the show until they caught him. Gotta love us good ol' boys.

Comment

My first thought was, "How in the devil was that guy able to get a hold of that car?" I mean did they just leave it setting in the parking lot with the keys in it or what?

Comment

Working...
                        X