Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Bob Tasca Sr. Legendary Ford Dealer and Performance Legend Has Passed Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Bob Tasca Sr. Legendary Ford Dealer and Performance Legend Has Passed Away

Re: Breaking News: Bob Tasca Sr. Legendary Ford Dealer and Performance Legend Has Passed Away

R.I.P. Legendary is the perfect word for this man.

Comment

Re: Breaking News: Bob Tasca Sr. Legendary Ford Dealer and Performance Legend Has Passed Away

So sorry to hear about his passing, our hearts go out to the family. Dale Creasy jr

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting this man a few times, I saw him last summer and he was still banging heads with the suit soldiers at Ford his words were something like"How about these mental midgets trying to tell me the best way to sell cars" He gave me a copy of his book, autographed of course, I also got the nickel tour of the place and got to spend a couple of hours with him in his office picking his brain about the old days.... Was still sharp as a razor, one of the best afternoons I ever had.. He will be missed but never replaced...RIP Bob

Tony P.

Comment

RIP, Thoughts and prayers to his family
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

A TRUE Pioneer and Legend! He will be missed.

I also KNOW that his legacy will be carried on by the entire Tasca Family!

My sincere condolences to the family.

I hadn't spoke with Bob Sr. in years, got to see him at a Tasca Show this September. I am SO glad I took the time to go down there. Was a great thrill to talk with him about his '69.

Comment

R.I.P. Sr.

Maybe Ford could do a KR8 tribute car to honor Bob Sr. as such a great legend in Auto history.
              Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
                R.I.P. Sr.

Maybe Ford could do a KR8 tribute car to honor Bob Sr. as such a great legend in Auto history.
                Great idea! Or maybe a special Cobra Jet . . . Tasca Boss, anyone?
                Originally posted by Mike-Casella
                R.I.P. Legendary is the perfect word for this man.
                1000x
                Originally posted by nesabo
                RIP, Thoughts and prayers to his family
                Amen.
                Originally posted by Boss69
                A TRUE Pioneer and Legend! He will be missed.

I also KNOW that his legacy will be carried on by the entire Tasca Family!
                Hope so.

Comment

I must be blind.

I lived in rhode island, my mom drove a mustang, and I never heard of this guy... :

Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Seriously?! :-\
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main
                      I must be blind.

I lived in rhode island, my mom drove a mustang, and I never heard of this guy... :

R.I. isn't that big..
                      peril vision is calling

Comment

Real sorry to hear that. I think everyone who loves high performance Fords owes that man a debt of gratitude for the 428 Cobra Jet, and showing the value of building true musclecars like that. Truly a legend, and I'm sorry I never got to meet him.

Comment

R.I.P. Bob Tasca...truly a sad day for all Ford performance fans.

Comment

Working...
                          X