Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Gallery: Coke Ads Featuring Dragsters, Funny Cars and Racing

Re: Vintage Gallery: Coke Ads Featuring Dragsters, Funny Cars and Racing

Ever seen the sun rise from the bleachers of a drag strip?
    Yes I have. It is a beautiful way to start the day.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Great collection of ads, thanks for sharin'. Can't wait to see more
      Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Ever seen the sun rise from the bleachers of a drag strip?
        I believe the sun is setting, not rising.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Going on the text of the ad, which admittedly may not be accurate, I went with rising.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Incredible!!!!!

Your college ride had A/C and power windows?! :o

Comment

A sweet 1992 GMC 1/2 ton Stepside 4x4. Bought it with a blow'd up 350 for cheap after selling my beloved IROC.
              In went a Jasper motor. I drove it for years and then traded it in on a Mustang Cobra.
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

"Does anyone still have one of these cool Coke bottle dragster shirts?"

I don't have the shirt, but I did buy a couple of the decals a few years ago for a buck each at the flea market that used to be beside Atlanta Dragway. It's an auto auction place now.

Comment

WOW!!! I used to have that "Kansas" John Wiebe ad that I got John to sign years ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X